Vain Work

As I walked to the store, I saw a woman was standing in front of the post office, talking to a camera about all the people rushing to pay taxes on April 15th. Than I saw a young man with 4 packages of Oil of Olay, he wanted someone to return the Oil of Olay to the store for him because he did not have an ID. Then I walked by 2 people who were standing in front of Liberty Tax Service dressed as Statues of Liberty waving in costumes. Is this what freedom looks like? Will they say everyone has to make a living, but there are many tasks one can make a living at, without doing any productive work. I wonder are any of these people really free? The woman is dressed for the style, not for the weather. She look kinda cold but her job isn't so bad. Maybe she likes the attention, but I get the feeling she would rather do something else. It could be worse...I wonder which is worse, dressing as a statue of liberty, or returning Oil of Olay as a way to make a days wage? When I was much younger and less picky about my friends some of them would bring me to the store to distract security. For some reason security watches odd looking people like me, will perfectly normal looking pocket the most expensive things they can find. I recommend staying away from people who steal stuff, because they steal stuff. I wonder what is in Oil of Olay? I think it ran about 20$ for a package of that stuff 10-15 years ago. I wonder if that is what the news lady spends the extra money she makes on? I don't see any point in face cream at all, yet for some reason people make the stuff sell it buy it, steal it and return it back to the store. I do not think people are doing any of this because they enjoy it. I think they are doing it for money. The people dressed as statues of liberty don't really seem too thrilled about standing there. "Well everyone has to make a living somehow." Please remember God gave us better ways to make a living and stop letting man destroy and hord the natural wealth of the land. Who is growing food now? The police run the homeless people here and there. The bankers offer loans and inflate prices and gather houses simply for the profit of it. I wonder what kind of tax brake liberty gets for creating those 2 jobs? Don't forget all the people rushing to pay taxes, when our government is authorized to print money and distribute it, in exchange for upgrades to our infrastructure? Please remember that God let homeless people at least have a place to rest under a tree and plants left to eat, without begging. As proof we have been enslaved the excuse, "I was just following orders." comes up as justification. The idea of job has become more important than a persons life. I want you to understand that the value is in the worker, not the job or the profit.

We should not value the pointless jobs, we should value purposeful workers.

Comments

Popular Posts