The Pink Bill

No Idaho power I have not forgotten Idaho power, but I think Idaho power may have forgotten me. I am a disabled person who feels pain from sound. Idaho power has been collecting money to help people like me through project share, but they aren't actually helping people like me, they are simply inflating the cost of energy for a profit and exploiting charity to gain late fee money. That is why my electric bill is not being paid. In order to get my electric bill paid I have to wait for a pink bill. I really need a lot of help because I can't afford to live in a place where I can sleep. My income is $730 a month and the cost of reasonable housing for someone like me runs a minimum $750 a month. I get a housing subsidy which like most subsidies is for helping corporations at the expense of people. The grant is not large enough to pay for a safe appropriate home. So basically I don't live where I live. The people who do live where I live are also disabled and trying to get on disability it could create a medical emergency if you shut off the power their. Fighting poverty one toilet paper roll at a time is a big task. Sensory disorder is more painful then degenerative disk disease and more frightening then public speaking. Why am I being constantly means tested and interrogated about my finances? I get $730 a month and my expenses are significantly greater then my income. Do I really need to be put in unsafe situations so I can be publicly humiliated and reminded of how my sensory system was destroyed with public money before I became a charity case?
Don't tell me their is not enough money to provide for my basic needs. Health and Welfare spent $40,000 making me this way without my consent, before I ever applied for benefits. Huge amounts of money are being collected in the names of disabled people and children "charities" like the Clinton Foundation, Autism Speaks, The Knights of Columbus, The Children's Investment Fund Foundation, are passing money round and round, I'm the over-educated lab monkey in the middle. I don't have control over this. Someone needs to do something about this I'm a million dollar Autism baby raised on preserved corn and industrial grade fluoride purchased as part of Sandpoints school lunch and public health programs. It is not the responsibility of little children who smell like pee to do something about this.

Thank You please help.

Comments

Popular Posts