Open Letter to NPYM

I was forced to take a dangerous drug that did serious damage to me. I have been looking very deeply into the marketing and "research" of the drug Risperdal and discovered quite a few very disturbing things. It seem there is no limit to the money that our government is willing to spend to abuse me in various ways. Such as denying me suitable food for a person with a corn allergy, and a safe place for a person with sensory problems (aggravated significantly by Risperdal)to sleep. Before Risperdal I was one of the kids at the Juror friends dance just having fun. Now I have trouble even handling the music played in grocery stores. I am approved for disability and other government services, but the services are often inaccessible to me and my benefits seem to be designed to benefit corporation instead of me. Examples include:

1, Excessive amounts of food that is dangerous to consume on a regular basis,
2, grants that inflate the cost of electricity, and force me to experience a painful and humiliating experiences just to get help to pay for electricity,
3, They help pay $550 a month for rent for 2 people it is not suitable to live in, and if you could find a place suitable to live at that price, with the going rates they would not have to make sure the toilets work and complain about how I can't keep up with the dishes because the drain backs up and I have significant neurological damage.
4, Vocational rehab is a total scam that puts people into an exploitive position without little or no hope of avoiding poverty. They refused to stand up for my right to an education and my right not to be imprisoned by smokers in a place where the light burns my eyes and the noise is excessive.
5, Pell grants fail to cover my basic needs or even my books as a student in a drawing class that was fraudulently advertise as a computer aided drafting class. They could have saved me ten day of abuse if they had just told me that I had to be able to right me name readably to succeed in the class.
6, A blank check to the pharmaceutical companies for drugs like Risperdal, which I suspect is similar to the sodium fluoride they used to put in the water supply when I was a child. I experience regression similar to my brother who was diagnosed with an "Autistic like condition" in 1983.
My electricity has been shut off because, I feel my health is more important than paying an inflated bill from a corrupt electric company that wants to charge extra on top of the bill I already can't afford.

Also I am concerned that children in schools are being denied appropriate food. I spent a significant part of my childhood sitting in my own urine and poop and dealing with people telling me I smelled bad, making fun of me and throwing things at me.

Also I think the CIA and the department of defense are embezzling money from schools by selling stupid tests and overpriced safety equipment.

What is going on is not really benefiting anyone. People just don't understand how to use chemicals. Sodium Fluoride is not the same thing as Calcium Fluoride and suggesting that Sodium Fluoride could help contribute to the structure of bones and teeth is like suggesting one armed people could form a very long continuous chain by holding hands.

Sodium Fluoride is also not Sodium Chloride and from looking at the Nernst equation (an equation to predict how ions in neurons will react)that could really mess someone up also from looking at my handwriting, that could really mess someone up.

I think teaching orbital theory and providing food and comfortable places for children in grade school could make a big difference. I think most charities could serve our communities in a significantly more efficient manner. I would like to see schools equipped with atomic Lego's comfortable surrounding, washers dryers and bathing and pool facilities.

Don't tell me there is not enough money! I created a new word, Philanthropissing to describe where the money goes please feel free to use this word as often as possible.

I am a person who has skills that could offer me a promising career in multiple fields where I could make over $30,000 a year. Why should I have to settle for a $730 a month disability check when it costs more than that just for my food? Really the expectation that disabled people beg for more then half their income is unrealistic, and it creates a significant strain on friendships.

Please don't tell me there is not enough money audit these corrupt charities!

Philanthropissing:

Verb: directing money from a charity into a business by selling the charity garbage.

Example 1: Doctors without borders is philanthropissing away money donated to help people in third world countries on obsolete vaccines.
Example 2: Autism Speaks is philanthropissing away money donated to help Autistic people on knockout mice, hate speech, and impractical overpriced tracking device.
Example 3: SECA has been philanthropissing away money for propane by forcing grant recipients to purchase propane from Ace hardware instead of Walmart where propane is significantly cheaper.
Example 4: Schools have been philanthropissing away money on overpriced security cameras and fire extinguishers.
Example 5: I suspect the Clinton Foundation is philanthropissing away money on Aids research, that is designed to help pharmaceutical companies sell dangerous patented drugs, rather then trying to find safe and effective solutions.

Comments

Popular Posts