Dear, J.R. Simplot,

Dear, J.R. Simplot,
Thank you for the sodium fluoride in my drinking water and all the instant mashed potatoes and I mean this in the most sarcastic sense possible.
Please use sodium fluoride to make batteries instead of putting it in children's water. Sodium fluoride can get into children's nervous systems and it reacts differently from sodium chloride. This can cause developmental delay as well as poor hand eye coordination and unusual sensitivities to stimuli. Now I'm disabled and my power is shut off, because the electric company won't take instant mashed potatoes and my expense significantly exceed my disability income.
Please give me clean energy, I have a lot of allergies and I can't eat instant mashed potatoes. Also GMO potatoes are not a good idea either... About those weird potato's I got at the food bank, the ones that didn't turn brown? I don't want to be your genie pig anymore, please.

Thank you Mary Tormey

Comments

Popular Posts