Clinton Foundation

I find it disgusting that as a victim of medical industry munchausen, the rapists in the medical industry are allowed to make a living off of promoting suffering will as a victim I am expected to beg for money or starve. My disability check is grossly inadequate to support someone with the damages I have. It was expensive to make me disabled. Health and Welfare paid over $40,000 for the abuse that caused my audio sensitive seizures, now they refuse to provide enough food or a safe place for me to live. Everybody has bills, you can go out and get a real job instead of exploiting charities for speaking fees, what exactly are disabled people supposed to do?

"Please be assured that your email will be read. However, due to the high volume of emails we receive, we may not be able to respond to each email individually. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Thank you for your support."

Comments

Popular Posts