Mary

I am Mary and I'm David Rockefeller's greatest grandma. I significantly increased the provibilty of my existence by reproducing at the beginning of time. At the beginning of time, I found a horrible bureaucracy where even a carpenter had couldn't make a decent living. I systematically named my children and instructed them to make records of what happened. The records prove that people suffer simply because they fail to understand that they are one. Jesus or the French words for "I am" suffered as a victim of usury proving that innocent people suffer from the consequences of usury. Exploitation is self exploitation. It is vain to force contracts on others, we would not want forced on our children. They are all my children, let us look at our records and offer forgiveness. We need not fight over the limited resources on Earth, heaven is ours. Over time even improvable things become certainty. The physics books can't explain the high provibilty of me being Mary. Life changes the odds life makes copies. Life causes it's existence. I've seen a lot of people suffer in lives that could not be repaired, but know this. They will have another chance as I return here now.

Comments

Popular Posts