Open Letter to Rocky Mountain Power and the Department of Energy


Cheesing power lines with toxic chemicals is dangerous and waste full. I don't know who is responsible for the power lines on the corner of price and old highway 95 between Arimo and Mccammon Idaho along the tracks, but I'm great full, it isn't me. I am very concerned that the unsafe situation in Arimo has not been fully addressed. I understand this might not be the biggest problem you have, but it's been 2 years and the radiation problem is getting worse again. Every day they go without fixing this, is like flushing money down the toilet. I can feel this energy and see it affecting a TV set sometimes. Box-elder beetles and other insects seem to be taking advantage of old power lines leaking energy and marking dangerous situations in red with offspring. The person living beneath the worst transformer has complained, that the company, only cut back the trees, when the old transformer should have been replaced as well. I recommend purchasing transforms with a warranty for the Arimo neighborhood, the combination of landscape and old, like older than me, equipment creates a unique challenge...I know this has been a problem since the 80's, when they taught impressionable children they wanted an optimized prime transformer, because Decepticons eat power.


This is all I know about power lines and I feel it isn't enough.
https://maryamericanidiot.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-bird-is-word-in-american-electronics.html

Comments

Popular Posts