Alphabet Soup, Stealing Your Money and Poisoning Your Kids.

I can use correct chemical nomenclature to name ionic compounds, and apparently this means, I have more science education then the Environmental Protection Agency, the American Dental Assosiation, the Centers for Disease Control and the FDA! When I first started to learn about Chemistry, at North Idaho College, I could hardly even stay on the stool. The physical demands of the laboratory environment where a lot for me. I have a sort of invisible disability, sometimes it's very visible. Sort of like the scam where they sold Sandpoint Sodium Fluoride, to add to their drinking water to prevent tooth decay. Back at the village of many idiots I was born to a mother who avoided salt and drank a lot of local tap water. I probably have Sodium Fluoride in my nervous system, I've got a bit of a charge to me.

In chemistry, I learned about the naming of ionic compounds. Knowing basic nomenclature of ionic compounds is important, even for a beginning chemistry student. Cations and anions are the 2 the parts of an ionic compound. There are lists of anions and common cations. Will anions and cations can separate in water, they are still connected chemically and should be written as such. Starting with the cation and adding the anion gives enough information to predict a reaction. Just listing the anion, is not enough to determine the safety of a substance. Chem 101 was required for nursing students so I would imagine people would know at least this could be found by these agencies.

If a publicly funded agency wants to protect the public, they must take into acount both cations and anions. Just listing anions, can create serious problems. For example just mentioning fluoride, fails to distinguish between Calcium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride. Calcium Fluoride is a safe natural substance that forms a precipitate in water. Sodium Fluoride is an acidic substance, that dissolves in water and a neurological mutigen. Sodium Fluoride and many other products purchased for human consumption are not fit for human consumption. These products can be instead used to launch the molecular machine age.

This was not just a simple accident, but Theft by deception, from the American public. They paid to poison our water with our money. Both the Idaho EPA and the American Dental Assosiation have failed to correct problems with their information or respond to emails about the problems. The problem is so widespread we are just going to have to forgive everyone and move on. History has proven we are usually tricked into punishing the wrong people anyway.

I am a 36 year old woman who has been denied basic rights and treated like a crooked mechanic treats a car, since before I was born. None of the services they claim are for me are really for me. It is all about taking money and aggravating problems. Health and Welfare spent over $40,000 violating my rights, over a 2 month period where they had no legal reason to hold me, back when I was a tax payer, not requesting services. Now they want me to apply, so people can tell me there is not enough money for me to eat!

They need to take the money out of the making people disabled fund and put it into the supporting dissabled people fund. How can a hospital acting in violation of the nuremberg laws get $40,000, when I can't even have enough to meet my basic needs? My disability is approved. Why should I have to be repeatedly tortured and prevented from meeting my basic needs, by people who are capable of doing actual work.

Websites mentioning Fluoride anion without the use of specific cation.
http://www.fda.gov/drugs/newsevents/ucm363789.htm

https://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/index.html

http://www.ada.org/en/public-programs/advocating-for-the-public/fluoride-and-fluoridation

https://www.epa.gov/dwsixyearreview/review-fluoride-drinking-water-regulation

Comments

  1. Correction sodium fluoride is basic, in water...So why did it burn when I drank it? What was really in Sandpoint's water supply? What about the nernst equation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to go over hydrolysis again, how do I know if a salt is acidic or basic in water?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happens if when sodium fluoride is added to water? NaF+H2O-NaOH+Hf
    Time to study Hydrolysis...
    http://chem.libretexts.org/Core/Physical_and_Theoretical_Chemist
    ry/Equilibria/Solubilty/Hydrolysis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't eat Sodium peroxide either...
    https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/14803

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts