Once You are a Guinea Pig, How Do you Turn Back Into a Human Being?

As I look over Jacquelyn G. Black's Microbiology Principles and Explorations book 4th edition, I notice something familiar about it. My quest to regain my humanity had lead me to the local community college, North Idaho College. In 1999, I was just a kid wandering around before class. I started mid semester with a free trip to the nurse a sample of the newest antibiotic and my first birth control pills. Nearly 19 and finally free of my parents, I was glad I had the luck to escape the abusive situations and experiments of SHS.

I had nothing to do, no one was there, I had found just the right place, and if I went to far away I might not get back in time. I saw a sign on a door. It was a job. That thing grown-ups want, I can sorta almost read the qualifications. 111, I thought I'm in that class, maybe I will get the job. I walk in still dressed like a kid, no experience, can't even tell 101 from 111.

Roberta Black didn't think about it too much, she had just let go past employees and I was if nothing else I was in one of her classes and disoriented enough to follow orders and focus on repetitive tasks.

So, I was still struggling to remember where dishes went at the end of the day when almost no one was there, when Roberta's Daughter walks in. Jacquelyn G. Black is very smart she makes her mother proud I recommend her book.

I also recommend North Idaho College, for a good low cost education, generous grading and plenty of help, even for people who don't read too good.

Comments

Popular Posts