Trump or Clinton, The Correct Answer Was No.

In 1689 William and Mary both agreed that the government should be run by the will of the people. The people don't want candidates who are spending money stolen from taxpayers to buy the election.

Peace is war, slavery is freedom, ignorance is strength. I never read George Orwell's 1984, but I didn't have to, I was a preschooler that year. By now this is normal, this strange fear the adults have that some of us might fall behind. Convergence is the skill I will one day master to cause all of the improvable events that have already happened...The room was filled with wonderful imaginary things, because the money all went to embezzlement rings.

Even before you get there they tell, they don't know why, before you reach adulthood some of you are gonna die. Be sure and be thankful for your birth America is the greatest country on Earth.

We did not like nap time as required, because the adults would get in trouble if we did not take a nap. For five whole minutes you have to get to bed thank the carpet store, for your carpet sample, no whispering, and do as I said. We had show and tell and we hunted imaginary bears. Donated carpet scraps are cheaper than chairs.

Wait there is more, someone donated a small wooden store. The younger kids told me I was too young to make change at the store. Now I'm 36 years old and because of too much "healthcare" and fiduciary abuse, much like what is currently being forced upon unsuspecting youths. I can't even get a less than living wage job at a store. Apparently I've been behind since well before I was born, they test me again and again just to make sure, that I'm still disabled enough to get more money to test me to make sure I'm disabled enough.

Without my knowledge I collected money from shares, rich people don't know they have been skimming money off the top since before they were born, and poor people don't have a place to keep free teddy bears. Trump is stronger but Clinton more Peaceful promoting the kind of freedom that we have known before, because ignorance is strength, slavery is freedom and Peace is war.

In 1985 was kindergarten and they had to tell us more, about how we had once had freedom a long time before.
The money goes where we can't believe it would go, as they told us it always has before... Then they teach us of the constitution, but are afraid to give us the liberty to go out the door.

I was not untrained and never purposely disobey, but they were afraid that I was too small and would get hurt in first grade. Physical activity is expensive and Idaho is poor, because they sell food imported preserved food, from places like California at the store...

What we need is candidates who let people choose what they buy, if they tell you their money wasn't stolen from children they are ignorant or it's a lie.

Comments

Popular Posts