Berkeley All Over Again

So many people confuse science with doctrine. In science we should learn from the mistakes of the past. I was given the middle name Ester after my great grandma Ester Lewis. In 1945 they started an experiment in Contra Costa county. I believe the accident at Berkeley in 1946 was caused by this. Scientists need to see things, still today (when they are not rioting) you can go over to Lewis Hall walk in and see that they remember, NOT to keep the hydrogen fluoride in a glass bottle and to use the fume hoods. This substance requires calcium to stabilize it to make it suitable for human consumption...Flint stones meet the flint stones...Bossy nurse grandma and mad dental hygienist/eugenicist grandma where religious zealots promoting dangerous doctrines. As I noticed my skin grow pale when I rubbed it with soap for the first time I stated "I'm grandma" I was right and wrong. I am Mary after Mary the one who set the 0 point on the time line. I am Mary, after Mary the grandma of science TIME MAY CHANGE ME. Thank You to Doctor Lobes...It's Berkeley all over again and I'm "fit to proceed"...


Thank You

Mary E. Ester Esther Tormey



Drinking Water Fluoridation
Since 1945, many American water systems have adjusted the amount of natural fluoride concentration of a community's water supply to a level that is best for the prevention of dental decay. This process is known as "drinking water fluoridation".
http://www.ccwater.com/424/Water-Fluoridation

Map showing Lewis Hall
http://www.berkeley.edu/map?lewis

Time may change me.


I can change time.

Comments

Popular Posts